Visual reflexology & foot reading workshops
UPCOMING WORKSHOPS 2022/23
workshops run from 10am-5.30pm and cost £130/eu155 (BOOKING FORM BELOW)
To organise a private workshop or if you have a query about workshop content etc. that is not covered in the section below, contact me. For more information about a venue contact them. (click on the venue for website & map)
June 24th NORWICH Norwich School of Hair & Beauty
June 10th BRIGHTON Anahata
November 17th ENNISKILLEN Belmont Court
November 19th BELFAST Dorothy Kelly Academy
October 2nd FIVEMILETOWN Zen Therapies
"Fantastic day, I can't thank you enough for opening our minds to your amazing visual reflexology" (Lisa Wallis)
"The visual reflexology workshop with Angela was a mind blowing experience. I know our feet can tell so much about us but this was on another level and dimension" (Healing Tree Reflexology)
"Wonderful full of new ideas, approaches and fun. Thank you!!" (Alix Kime)
To reserve your place on a workshop fill out the form below and make a minimum deposit payment of £40. You can also use the form to make a full payment of £130, or outstanding payment of £90 if you have already paid the deposit.
If you have any questions before booking a place please contact me.
1. The deposit is required to reserve your place in the workshop. This is non-refundable as it covers administration costs. Study notes for the workshop will be sent to you in advance, and videos of techniques based on visual observation will be sent after the workshop itself.
2. The remaining payment of £90 or eu110 is required at the latest 14 days before the day of the workshop. This is to confirm your attendance and ensure the costs of the running the workshop are met. This can only be refunded if another student takes your place in the same workshop.
3. Privacy Notice: Your participation in the workshop in the workshop means you have given permission for the trainer to store your details for as long as is necessary to fulfill all the teaching requirements of the day.
About the workshops
One of the best ways to learn how to incorporate visual reflexology and foot reading into your practice is to take part in one of the workshops that I run throughout the year in the UK and Ireland. Some are public and open to everyone and some groups ask me to run private workshops for them.
They are very easy to follow and are suitable for all reflexologists as well as students, as curiosity and enthusiasm are just as important as experience. Skills learned at a workshop can be incorporated into all reflexology methods and applied to all charts. They are also accredited for CPD points by the AoR and NRRI.
There are never more than 14 participants, and in private workshops often as few as 5 or 6. They are always friendly and a lot of fun as we read the unique stories of the feet and connect through them physically and emotionally with everyone present.
There are three options for attending a workshop
- You can book on an upcoming workshop. There is a list of all current upcoming workshops above.
- You can ask me to organise a workshop in your local area.
- Private workshops for groups and have proved very popular. To organise a workshop for a group (including students), please contact me to discuss cost & venue requirements. The minimum number of participants is 6 and the maximum 14.
- If you can’t get to a workshop or would prefer training more suited to your own individual needs, I run online 1-1 training sessions.
Improve your knowledge of this amazing side of reflexology and learn to look at the feet in a completely different way.
Learn what the appearance of lines, colours, skin textures, dips and swellings, veins and capillaries, nails, as well as tension in the muscles and torsion in the joints of the feet tell us about the health and well being of a person. Then how to use this knowledge during a treatment and in your practice generally.
- How the visual can guide you in the questions you ask of clients
- How visual skills complement what your hands feel
- Foot reading for structuring a treatment
- Techniques based specifically on visual observations
- Deepening your knowledge of the nature of the reflexes
- The feet as a 3D microcosm of the body rather than a 2D chart
- Seeing energy blockages in the 10 zones
- Dorsal – Plantar energy flow
- Written and photographic records
- Visually connecting with a client’s energy
You will first learn about the theory, and then put your knowledge to the test with practical work in the afternoon.
Theory: Introduction to this aspect of this reflexology, and how it can improve your practice.
Followed by a slide presentation of photos of multiple pairs of feet. I will explain how to read them to gain a deeper understanding of the health of the reflexes and the physiological systems of the body. And how the appearance of each pair is illustrating a specific aspect of Visual Reflexology.
Practical work: In pairs or in small groups, we will study each participant’s feet in turn.
Using what we have learned in the workshop from the morning’s theory work, we will see how much we can tell from the visual appearance of the reflexes about the health of the person. We will get immediate feedback as to how accurate we are. Then we will look for clues on the reflexes as to any health issues the person has that we may have missed.
We will also practise some reflexology techniques based specifically on visual analysis, and see how they can complement our palpatory skills and communication with our clients.
participants from past workshops
PAST WORKSHOPS 2019
Feb 23rd BOURNEMOUTH The Elstead Hotel
March 23rd ABERDEEN Grampian MS Therapy Centre
April 13th LONDON Solas Complementary Therapies
May 18th MILTON KEYNES Temple Academy of Reflexology
June 12th FIVEMILETOWN Co. Tyrone Zen Yoga Therapies*
June 14th DUBLIN River Holistic
June 16th BALLINASLOE Co. Galway Spirit 3*
July 2nd SW LONDON Private venue, address on booking
Oct 5th SW MIDLANDS Wishing Well Therapies, Bromsgrove
Nov 12th NEWCASTLE Private venue, address on booking